- Pirates of the Caribbean 4 will be entertaining but in common with Pirates 2 and Pirates 3, will not reach the heights of the first film.
- England will do very well at the rugby and cricket world cups but will not win either event.
- Andy Murray will not win Wimbledon, no matter how much we want him to.
- Katie Price and Alex Reid will split up. No-one will care.
- The Beckham’s child will be a girl.
- The coalition government will last the year, but only just.
- The King’s Speech will win the Oscar for Best Picture. Either Colin Firth or Helena Bonham Carter will win acting nods for it, but not both.
- More in hope than expectation – we will finally have a good summer.